Homestay vs. Student Residence Near The English Language Centre Bristol ?

Der richtige Ort für alles, was nicht in die folgenden Unterforen passt!
Antworten
annie113

Homestay vs. Student Residence Near The English Language Centre Bristol ?

Beitrag von annie113 »

cozy-bedroom-with-comfortable-furniture-modern-apartment_181624-58069.jpg
Hello everyone! I'm enrolling at The English Language Centre Bristol and I'm torn between homestay and student residence options. Has anyone tried either? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Also, I'm interested in the finest Student Accommodation Near The English Language Centre Bristol How's the public transport in Bristol? I've heard Uninist offers good student accommodation in Bristol - has anyone used their services? And what's life like for international students in Bristol? Any advice would be much appreciated!
annie113

Accommodation Advice for International Language Centres Bristol Student?

Beitrag von annie113 »

happy-woman-using-laptop-smiling-sitting-bed-home-woke-up-morning_1150-2912.jpg
Hey there! I'm about to embark on a language course at International Language Centres Bristol and I'm in need of some housing wisdom. Are there any particular areas I should be looking at for Student Accommodation Near International Language Centres Bristol? What's Bristol like for international students? I've been checking out Uninist, as they seem to offer good options for student housing in Bristol. Has anyone had any experience with them? Also, any must-know tips about living in Bristol would be greatly appreciated!
Antworten